Diskussionsforum von baseballaustria.com
Aktuelle Zeit: So Jun 25, 2017 11:38

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Nathaniel Forwood - RHP
BeitragVerfasst: Mi Feb 08, 2017 10:47 
Bench Player
Bench Player

My name is Nathaniel Forwood, senior right handed pitcher for Penn State Brandywine. With my final year of eligibility coming to an end, I am taking to steps to find the next page of my career. I am coming off of a very successful season last spring where I finished with a zero ERA and tied the conference and finished second in the nation in saves. I spent last summer in Myrtle Beach, SC playing in the Beach Collegiate Baseball League. After having a successful summer down there, I have now been invited to playing this upcoming summer in Denver, Colorado in the Rocky Mountain Baseball League. While I have just converted to a full time pitcher over the last year, I have gotten better in every way outing by outing. I am looking desperately for that opportunity of continuing my career a little further. I have no doubt in my mind that whatever team gives me the opportunity, that I will run with it and show you how you made the best decision of your life. I am a humble kid, with the upmost passion for this amazing game. Where I come from the opportunities never just walk to us, you have to go out and chase them. And thats exactly what I'm trying to do. If you could kind the time to reach back to me I would appreciate it tremendously. enjoy the rest of your day and thank you so much for your time!

Link to school stats:
2016 Bio: Pitched in 11 games as a reliever...did not allow an earned run in 17.0 innings pitched...tied for the PSUAC lead with three saves...earned first college win against Greater Allegeheny on Apr. 16...struck out five and posted a WHIP of 0.94

2016 Stats:
http://psubrandywineathletics.com/sport ... uNathaniel Forwood

Nathaniel Forwood
Mail: Nlf5120(a)psu.edu

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde